The Henley Bridge, also known as the Henley Street Bridge, is a vehicle bridge in Knoxville, Tennessee, that spans the Tennessee River. The 1,793-foot-long bridge, completed in 1931, is one of four car bridges connecting Downtown Knoxville and South Knoxville. The other three are the Gay Street Bridge, Buck Karnes Bridge, and James C. Ford Memorial Bridge. U.S. Route 441, often known as "Henley Street" in downtown Knoxville and "Chapman Highway" in South Knoxville. Colonel David Henley, a Revolutionary War officer and War Department agent, stationed in Knoxville in the 1790s, is honored by the bridge and its related street. In this dramatic nighttime image, Morgan captures the architectural splendor of the bridge, bathed in its own purple lights, which reflect vibrantly amongst others across the surface of the Tennessee River.